In DESTINATION: DEEP SPACE, Presented By The Boeing Company, we join two competing
ALLIANCES collecting samples on Planet Primus. Unpredictable terrain and weather patterns make
remote ROBOT operation essential to their mission on the planet. With only 2:30 until liftoff, the
ALLIANCES must gather as many CARGO pods as possible and prepare their spaceships before the
next SANDSTORM arrives.
T-minus 2:30: A SANDSTORM limits DRIVER visibility so ROBOTS independently follow preprogrammed instructions or are operated by human DRIVERS via video from their stations. ALLIANCES
score points by:
1. Deploying ROBOTS from Habitat (HAB)
2. Preparing ROCKETS and CARGO SHIP with HATCH PANELS
3. Loading CARGO pods into their ROCKETS and CARGO SHIP
T-minus 2:15: The SANDSTORM clears, and human operators take control of their ROBOTS.
ALLIANCES continue to score points by:
1. Preparing ROCKETS and CARGO SHIP with HATCH PANELS
2. Loading more CARGO pods
3. Returning the ROBOT safely to the ALLIANCE’s HAB
0:00: ROCKET liftoff
The ALLIANCE with the highest score at the end of the MATCH wins.